- Strike Wood Core - This is our most high-tec and lightweight snowboard core infusing vertical aluminum stringers and lightweight paulownia wood laminated at 45 degrees to further increase strength.
- Vertical Aluminum - Aluminum is laminated between wood stringers to provide added strength and dampening.
- Carbon Weave - Multi-axis carbon fiber replaces fiberglass to create a lightweight, yet responsive topsheet.
- Directional Multi-Radial Camber Rocker - A gradual increase from the nose to a more aggressive camber radius in the tail provides better pop/dampening on drops and control on bigger lines while reverse camber in the tip and tail help to keep you afloat.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty