Get Out and Give Back
Weston’s retail showroom and backcountry shop is located in the small mining town of Minturn, CO on the 10th Mountain Memorial highway just a few miles from their training grounds - Camp Hale. The accomplishments of 10th Mountain troops have defined the modern-day ski industry. From opening many of the nation's resorts to well-known entities such as NOLS, the Sierra Club, and even REI, the 10th was there.
For the above reasons, we want to honor the deeds of those troops. 10% of profits from the 10th Mountain snowboard are donated to the 10th Mountain Foundation to support veterans, the families of veterans, and the legacies that the 10th Mountain Division created.
For a good read on the history of the 10th Mountain Division, click here.
- Conqueror Wood Core - This is our big mountain snowboard core with paulownia, poplar, bamboo, and vertical laminates of carbon to provide weight savings, response, dampening and durability.
- Rugged Topsheet - Polymide is eco-friendly and made from castor beans. The topsheet is durable and resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Directional Multi-Radial Camber Rocker - A gradual increase from the nose to a more aggressive camber radius in the tail provides better pop/dampening on drops and control on bigger lines while reverse camber in the tip and tail help to keep you afloat.
- Tail V Carbon - Carbon fiber runs from the tail inserts to the tail contact points to provide added edge to edge response and spring in the tail.
- Vertical Carbon - Carbon is laminated between wood stringers to provide added pop and strength.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty