- Strike Wood Core - This is our most high-tec and lightweight ski core infusing vertical aluminum stringers and lightweight paulownia wood laminated at 45 degrees to further increase strength.
- Vertical Aluminum - Aluminum is laminated between wood stringers to provide added strength and dampening.
- Rugged Topsheet - Polymide is eco friendly and made from castor beans. The topsheet is durable and resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Carbon Weave - Multi-axis carbon fiber replaces fiberglass to create a lightweight, yet responsive topsheet.
- Camber-Pow Rocker Nose - A large section of reverse camber in the nose gives unparalleled float while a mellow camber under the inserts continues to provide stability and pop in and out of turns.
- Binding Plates - Sheets of reinforced fiberglass are inserted in the binding area on our skis, improving retention and durability. These sheets are lighter than Titnal or other metal sheets commonly used in other skis.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the ski's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty
|Boot Center (from tail)||70.1||75.5||80||84.6|