Sales & Operations Specialist
Weston is seeking to grow our family to support our growth as we become an increasingly dominant player in the winter sports industry, particularly in the backcountry. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to rapidly grow their experience within a fast paced, high growth, premier outdoor brand.
- Primary support for developing and supporting wholesale sales / dealer sales operations
- Develop strong relationships with dealers to provide exemplary service
- Integral part of sales team to develop sales pipeline and develop new opportunities
- Attend industry events and represent the brand
- Provide customer service and develop a thought leadership based direct sales
- Support and manage multi channel direct sales operation
- Develop and implement promotion strategies with Direct Sales Team
- Oversee and manage inventory, purchasing, receiving, and warehousing for the entire organization with the support of a third party warehouse and fulfillment center
- Define and develop Standard Operating Procedures to ensure accurate and timely execution of operations
- Provide periodic reports and give input on operations to upper management on status and optimization
The position reports to the Sales Director for inside sales responsibilities and President for direct sales and operation responsibilities. The position is expected to work on various projects and have broad reaching responsibilities.
- Excel in professional communications
- Timely response to electronic and phone communications
- Utilize proper tools to manage work independently
- Ask for support where needed
- Utilizing customer relationship management tools
- Must support and live by Weston values of Sustainability, Community, Safety, and Performance
- Self starting, capable of working independently, and excel in building and maintaining relationships with a diverse range of customers and stakeholders.
- Be honest and have integrity
- Be cool, get your stuff done well, and have fun
- BS in college preferred, AS required
- 3-5 years experience in sales required
- 3-5 years experience in outdoor sports industry preferred
- Passionate about backcountry snowsports preferred
- Expected Hours:
- 30-40 hours per week during season
- 10-20 hours per week during off season
- Flexible work hours. Just get your job done and we can work around whatever schedule you desire.
- Pay: $15-$18 / hour depending on experience
- Performance based bonuses
- Weston related travel at Federal US Government Mileage reimbursement on own vehicle
- High discount on Weston Gear for personal use and discounts for friends & family
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Application window is open until 12/15/2020. Please reach out with your resume and cover letter if you are interested in applying to email@example.com.