In this video, we walk you through how we go about weatherizing/waterproofing and baking your Weston Hero Hands gloves in the tried and true fashion used by many ski patrollers and guides out there on the slopes.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put a baking tray down to avoid hot spots which will discolor the leather and catch dripping Sno Seal.
- Avoid having the glove touch anything other than the baking tray as it will discolor the leather
- Put unsealed gloves into the oven for 3 minutes
- Remove gloves, put them on, and grab a healthy amount of Sno Seal
- Spread the Sno Seal around both gloves until evenly distributed
- Put the gloves back in the oven for 3 minutes
- Repeat Steps 5 through 7 another 1 to 2 times until evenly coated
- Let gloves dry for 5-10 minutes