The Best Snowboard for: All-Mountain - Steeps, Cliffs & Hits
The Range is a true all-mountain snowboard that prefers groomers, cliffs and side-hits. A directional twin shape and our All-Mountain camber-dominant profile provides edgehold, pop and familiarity when landing switch and 20mm of setback helps keep your nose up in deep snow. An advanced core composed of sustainably harvested poplar, paulownia and bamboo stringers blends power while keeping things lightweight and carbon stringers increase pop. The castor bean based, Rugged Nylon, topsheet sheds snow and adds durability, and the Sintered 4001 base provides top of the line speed in a minimalist black design to create seamless repairs.
Designed in Colorado, Manufactured at GP87
Artwork by: Brooke Ruble
- Wood Composition || Poplar - 47% | Paulownia - 44% | Bamboo - 9%
- Shape || Directional Twin
- Camber Profile || All-Mountain
- Topsheet || Castor Bean Based Rugged Nylon
- Layup Fibers || Tri-Axial Fiber Glass
- Carbon Fiber Stringers || 2x Inner Insert to Ends
- Base Material || Sintered Durasurf 4001
- Sidewall || Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
- Blister Magazine Recommended 2020/21
- Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood All Mountain 2019
4 YEAR WARRANTY
We're pumped to offer one of the longest warranties in the industry. We offer a 4 Year Warranty because we believe in creating bomber product. Our boards should last as long as possible to reduce the impact on mother earth. LEARN MORE.
Shipping is generally 3-5 business days but may take longer depending on location. We ship from Denver and our warehouse is open Mon-Fri. Delivery dates are never guaranteed. Ask email@example.com for special requests for expedited shipping and / or finding a dealer.
All purchases will ship through FedEx, do not use PO Boxes, If shipping is not available to your address please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Free return shipping on misshipments only. Please ask email@example.com for help with sizing.
*We are not liable for damage to product as a result of mishandling by delivery companies or theft. We strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance which is available at checkout.