The Best Splitboard for: All-Mountain - Steeps, Cliffs & Hits
The Range is a true all-mountain splitboard that prefers steeps, cliffs and hits. A directional twin shape and our All-Mountain camber-dominant profile provide edgehold, pop and familiarity when landing switch. We then toss in 20mm of setback to help keep your calves from burning in deep snow. An advanced core composed of sustainably harvested poplar, paulownia and bamboo stringers blends power while keeping things lightweight and carbon stringers increase pop. The castor bean based, Rugged Nylon topsheet, helps shed snow and adds durability. We finish things off with a Sintered 4001 base that provides top of the line speed in a minimalist black design to create seamless repairs.
As with all our splitboards, we shift the touring bracket forward to make kick-turns a breeze and on this model we utilize active latching Karakoram UltraClips 2.0, installed with our holeless base technology, to help create the most responsive ride.
Designed in Colorado, Manufactured at GP87
Artwork by: Brooke Ruble
- Wood Composition || Poplar - 71% | Paulownia - 26% | Bamboo - 3%
- Shape || Directional Twin
- Camber Profile || All-Mountain
- Topsheet || Castor Bean Based Rugged Nylon
- Layup Fibers || Tri-Axial Fiber Glass
- Carbon Fiber Stringers || 2x Tip to Tail
- Base Material || Sintered Durasurf 4001 + Aluminum Tip + Holeless
- Sidewall || Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
- Split-Tech || Shifted Touring Bracket Position
- Clips || Karakoram UltraClip 2.1
- Tip & Tail Clips || Karakoram Tip-Loc
- Skin Attachment || Tip Holes + Tail Notches
- Blister Magazine Recommended 2021
- Splitboard Magazine Best Freestyle 2020
- Splitboard Magazine Best Freestyle 2019
Transworld Snowboarding Tested & Approved 2016/17
4 YEAR WARRANTY
We're pumped to offer one of the longest warranties in the industry. We offer a 4 Year Warranty because we believe in creating bomber product. Our boards should last as long as possible to reduce the impact on mother earth. LEARN MORE.
Shipping is generally 3-5 business days but may take longer depending on location. We ship from Denver and our warehouse is open Mon-Fri. Delivery dates are never guaranteed. Ask firstname.lastname@example.org for special requests for expedited shipping and / or finding a dealer.
All purchases will ship through FedEx, do not use PO Boxes, If shipping is not available to your address please send an inquiry to email@example.com
*Free return shipping on misshipments only. Please ask firstname.lastname@example.org for help with sizing.
*We are not liable for damage to product as a result of mishandling by delivery companies or theft. We strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance which is available at checkout.