The Best Splitboard for: All-Mountain + Freeride - Steeps, Cliffs & Powder
The Riva is a hybrid all-mountain & freeride snowboard that handles open bowls, steeps, cliffs and powder days with ease. While the Riva still features a tapered directional shape and our Freeride camber-dominant profile, we change the recipe by using a mid-stiff flex and only a 10mm stance setback. This combination provides edgehold, pop and float while keeping it playful. An advanced core composed of sustainably harvested poplar and paulownia includes vertically laminated carbon stringers that provide more efficient stiffness and perpendicular bamboo strips at the bindings improve edge-to-edge power. All of this creates the perfect blend between lightweight, response, dampening and pop that is more approachable than a traditional freeride board. The castor bean based, Rugged Nylon, topsheet sheds snow and adds durability while the Sintered 4001 base provides top of the line speed in a minimalist black design to create seamless repairs.
As with all our splitboards, we shift the touring bracket forward to make kick-turns a breeze and on this model we utilize active latching Karakoram UltraClips 2.0, installed with our holeless base technology, to help create the most responsive ride.
- Wood Composition || Poplar - 71% | Paulownia - 26% | Bamboo - 3%
- Shape || Tapered Directional
- Camber Profile || Freeride
- Topsheet || Castor Bean Based Rugged Nylon
- Layup Fibers || Tri-Axial Fiber Glass
- Carbon Fiber Stringers || 2x Tip to Tail
- Base Material || Sintered Durasurf 4001 + Aluminum Tip + Holeless
- Sidewall || Polyurethane (PU)
- Split-Tech || Shifted Touring Bracket Position
- Clips || Karakoram UltraClip 2.1
- Tip & Tail Clips || Karakoram Tip-Loc
- Skin Attachment || Tip Holes + Tail Notches
- Backcountry Magazine Editor's Select 2021
- Whitelines 100 Best of 2021
- Blister Gear Recommended 2021
- Backcountry Magazine Editor's Select 2019
4 YEAR WARRANTY
We're pumped to offer one of the longest warranties in the industry. We offer a 4 Year Warranty because we believe in creating bomber product. Our boards should last as long as possible to reduce the impact on mother earth. LEARN MORE.
Shipping is generally 3-5 business days but may take longer depending on location. We ship from Denver and our warehouse is open Mon-Fri. Delivery dates are never guaranteed. Ask email@example.com for special requests for expedited shipping and / or finding a dealer.
All purchases will ship through FedEx, do not use PO Boxes, If shipping is not available to your address please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Free return shipping on misshipments only. Please ask email@example.com for help with sizing.
*We are not liable for damage to product as a result of mishandling by delivery companies or theft. We strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance which is available at checkout.